Not all metal license plate frames are the same.
Most metal frames in the industry are made of plated zinc alloy. Zinc frames will deteriorate greatly over time, especially in harsh climates where salt and sand are used on the roads in the winter months. Our Stainless or Aluminum frames are way more durable!
Custom Stamped Stainless Steel Dealer License Plate Frames
Available in different materials, shapes, and finishes, these custom stamped metal license plate frames feature a recessed text logo area that is normally color filled to make the text pop.
Custom Raised Panel Stainless Steel Dealer License Plate Frames
Multiple panel size options and configurations. Hand painted UV protected painted background, with raised color text that really pops! Either 2 hole or 4 hole.
Plating and finish options for Stainless Steel & Aluminum plate frames:
Mirror shiny finish, brushed, gun metal plating, color paint
Logo methods for Stainless Steel & Aluminum frames:
Your custom plate frames are just that ~CUSTOM! Our graphics department can produce virtual samples at no cost to you, to demonstrate how your new frame will look. Here are some examples of how we can display your logo on a license plate frame.
Compare Sharp's featured "Legacy Series" Stainless Steel frames to our competitor's zinc alloy frames
Zinc alloy frame can wear significantly depending on the metal materials used during the manufacturing process. Zinc frames are are also plated, which will deteriorate over time ~especially in northern climates where they are exposed to road salt, sand etc.
Benefits of Our Stainless Steel Plate Frames
- Stainless steel license plate frames look better!
- Stainless steel holds up better over time
- Shipping weight is nearly half that of comparable zinc alloy frames, therefore saving you money
- Less bulky than zinc frames
- More finish options! Mirror shiny finish, brushed, gun metal plating, color paint
- Only high grade stainless steel material is used. Does not rust or deteriorate like some zinc frames
- US & Canadian styles shown here. European & Australian Number Plate Frames are also available
Our Stainless Steel Holds up over time!
There really is no comparison!
But here are some of the key points…
Compared to Zinc Alloy Frames
- Zink Alloy won’t last ~ Especially in cold weather climates. They will wear significantly depending on the metal materials used during the manufacturing process
- Zinc frames are are also plated, which will deteriorate over time ~especially in northern climates where they are exposed to road salt, sand etc.
- Zinc frames are really heavy ~adding unnecessary shipping weight, and weight to the car.
- Competing zinc frames are often manufactured using recycled alloys which creates inconsistency in the lifespan of the frame. We have even seen some of our competitors frames rust!
Zinc Alloy frame will deteriorate Quickly!
How do I justify upgrading to Stainless from plastic or zinc frames?
-How much are you spending on Billboards and media advertising (TV, Radio)?
-What is the current intangible marketing budget?
-How much of that is allocated for physical promotional items?
Plate Frames will be seen every day for just a few dollars per car..
-In your Target Market!
-To your customers and potential customers
-For dealers, showcasing product that you actually sell ~ Your cars
Perfect branding option for Car Dealers, Fleets, Schools, Organizations, etc!
Call us, and we will design your completely custom metal license plate frames today!
Request a Quote
Call us now: 888-441-1603
M-F 8:30am – 8:00pm EST
M-F 5:30am – 5:00pm PST
Feel free to contact us at any of our offices.
We have physical locations on the West Coast & East Coast of the United States. You are able to reach a highly experienced staff that works when you work.
Our East coast & West coast locations help us to better serve customers all over the US, Canada, South America, Europe and Asia.
Custom OEM/ODM designs welcome!